Ive tuned about 10 trucks with this tune ive built, and not had any issues whatsoever with it. I have slowed down on the EFI Live lately;customers coming in for repairs and maintenance vs performance stuff. But anyways, i flashed another 06 5.9 cummins with my trusty tow tune, and now the cruise is acting up on it... i flashed the truck with one of my race tunes, just to see if somehow the tune got corrupted, and the same thing happened... i flashed the truck back with the stock OS, and the cruise works perfect again...

What is happening:
You set cruise at 60kmh, and it keeps climbing. How fast it climbs depends on how much you had your foot into it when you hit the SET button... now, if you get past the speed you want to set at, take your foot right off the throttle, and hit set when it slows down to your desired speed, the truck sometimes hiccups, and then the pedal goes dead until you turn cruise off. If it doesnt hiccup, it just keeps decelerating until you give it throttle, then it starts climbing again. The ACCEL/DECEL buttons do nothing. Cancel works, but if you press it more than once, or hold it, you have to turn cruise off and then back on for anything to happen again...

The only thing ive changed on this tune was the VIN number to match the truck. Ive also tried to create a script using my customers stock os and my tow tune, and it says OS mismatch or something and wont load the tow tune. I created a script for a customer using the tow tune a couple months back with no problems, so im kinda wondering if its the new update?

Thanks in advance!!