My computer is on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit operating system. I'm on EFI Version 8.2.2.276 and I've experienced the same issues with the latest version--

When I open the program, with the scanner connected, and click on F7: Licenses the program freezes and produces the error message, "Error: $0101: No data received". When I close out of the program and attempt to reopen it, the message appears, " Cannot communicate with the EFIlive_Hapi background Process" Error:$0024: EFILive_Hapi is not running.
I am unable to end EFI live off of my process tree. Only way to reopen the program is to restart the comp

When i'm using my v2 scanner on my old laptop. Windows 7, 32 bit, with the old .276 and new version-- everything works perfect!

When I manually try to open the EFILive_Hapi file, nothing happens on my computer. Location: Program FIles (x86) > EFILive > V8 > EFILive_Hapi

Where should I start? I manually uninstalled the drivers per another thread, and reinstalled them. Still no luck. The system is really querky on my new laptop. It is a Solid State Drive computer, could that have any affect?

Thanks!

Bryson