Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EFI Live Explorer (Not Responding)

Default EFI Live Explorer (Not Responding)

Well I had used the explorer yesterday to load the csp5 tune to the V2. Also setup my bbx to log. Everything was succesfull with the truck. Then I came in and pulled the log file off the V2 using Explorer and viewed it and made some changes to the tune. Now when I go to open Explorer it won't work. It opens up and then the little blue circle just spins and it will not doing anything like its stuck and will say on top bar (not responding). I have tried multiple different times opening it different ways. I re-installed it and the same thing happens. I deleted the scans and tunes off the V2 and same thing. Any help?

Ok well I got it to work again. I had created a folder on my desktop to put my scans(logs) in. So i deleted that folder and the log and then it started working. Now I gotta figure out why for some reason it didn't like that log sitting there in that folder on the desktop????

So then it worked and then messed up again until I removed all the tunes onto a flash drive and off the desktop. Then it works again. Very weird here....

Alright well I'm getting frustrated. Got it to work. Loaded my new tune off the flash drive. Went and drove the truck and logged and V2 acted properly. Then came to pull the logs off with the explorer and it wont pull them off. Says "not a efilive log file"....????? So I also made the mistake of trying to pull one off to the desktop, it didn't go onto the desktop but I guess it kind of did because now explorer is acting frozen again...... uhg. someone help please lol

Post some screenshots so I can see what is happening...

Whats your computer specs?
    2006 Cummins Red, Auto to Nv5600, SBC 3600, Traction Bars, Visor, Running Lights, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly Injectors.

Computer is only about 6 months old or so. I posted a video.

By the grace of God I got it to load a tune finally. I had to format V2 and completely wipe it. Then I searched and wiped any efi file on the laptop and deleted our of trash folder. Then opened the explorer in "compatibility mode" and it seems to work. I'm really starting to think the issue is this computer. I might just go buy a cheap one from the store to only use for efi live.

6 months old still can be a slow computer.What ram do you have in the computer, CPU, Harddrive. In the scanner are you put datalogs on the v2 or a sd card? Is the sd formatted correctly. What background tasks are running do you have no programs open before opening that. What v8 and v7 versions are you on?
    2006 Cummins Red, Auto to Nv5600, SBC 3600, Traction Bars, Visor, Running Lights, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly Injectors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast