Thread: help tuning tables and questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default help tuning tables and questions

hey guys new here. I recently just got the efilive flashscan 2 with all the software. ive had sct software and been tuning powertrokes for years now. my question is I was wondering if anyone had maybe some tunes and data they can send me to give me a start for a performance tune. I understand if someone does not want to do it. but im not going to "steal" them from you. im learning with this and just need something to start with so I can go off of something like a base performance tune and build off of that. I have my brother in laws truck which is an lb7 and a very good friends truck that is an lbz. any help would be very much appreciated. thanks guys!
    Last edited by 04svtl@gmail.com; December 29th, 2015 at 01:59 AM.

Starlite Diesel's Efi live training book Id recommend it and it can help out with tuning those 2 generations of duramax engines
    https://www.starlitediesel.com/produ...aining-guides/

Go to dieselplace.com and create an account. We have a library of stock and user mad performance tunes available for download. Just look around.

2004 Silverado Cali lb7, Airdog ll 165, fresh sticks at 325k, kory Willis tune on v2 for daily driver, 33x12.5 nitro at on 20 inch American steal wheels, modded factory air box, Profab Intake Horn, Batmo Wheel, Turbo port and polish, Full EGR Removed w/ fed belt, 3.5 inch MBRP Downpipe, Full five inch MBRP Exhaust w/ 6 inch tip, 8mm lbz cp3 pump, Dual Yellow Top Optimas, High Output Alternator, Cognito Pittman and idler w/ support kit, Cognito Contol arms, Drilled and Slotted Rotors on all four Corners, Fed Y Bridge.

I just got a v2 for Black Friday and I also got the starlite book and it is a huge help and comes with a large stock and 2 modifed tunes 1 for dmax and 1 for cummins, atp also has a good quick start guide if you google atp efi live guide it should come up and dog House Diesel also has a good quick start guide. I have an iPhone and saved all of those to iBooks soo when I’m bored I can scare through them