Hi Guys, I have recently transplanted a December 2013 VF Commodore L77 engine into an earlier VS Commodore complete with 6L80 trans.
I'm using V7.5.7 build 281 version... must update soon.
I've noticed there are many differences to the earlier VE model with many tuning variables missing.
I have read and tried the various Vats threads here
I have wired the start relay and selected apply to ground along with No to clutch depress
I usually dont wire the start relay with manual trans, but with auto this is the only way to I see that you can use P/N switch.
So i have a no crank situation, along with no spark or injector pulse using injector node light.
I have full flashed the Vats patch with different vats settings
Using the scan tool, I have cranking rpm, and all sensors seem ok, but no bpw, which suggests I have crank reference
I am using a LS1 type oil pan with no oil temp etc, and have changed this parameter to Calculated
I have deleted the AFM or DOD and selected No in that parameter
I am not using Body control Module at present but I will be in order to use the TUTD
The complete conversion including gas pedal and shifter (which are different to VE) came from the same vehicle and everything is communicating ok
I am tempted to switch back to VE OS, as I have done many of these same conversions, but this is the 1st with using all VF model, and half the reason of the conversion to begin with, so that I am up to speed with latest stuff for conversions
Does anyone have and ideas or suggestions please.