Thread: Balence rates

Default Balence rates

Can't seam to figure out how to get the scan tool to work on my lap top ,in trying to check my balance rates on my 2010 lmm. Can anyone give me some pointers or walk me through it please!

Would also like to know... I'm new

I'm another one working on this with EFILive and V2 flashScan. Just need a proceedure I think I've found the PIDs.

OK, I think I'm on a roll. I've not tried the pass through system yet but I've figured out how to get the balance rates on to the V8 scan and tune screen on the lap top. I loaded the PIDs into the FSV2 then warned up the truck and did a BBL in recording mode. I logged 5 minutes at normal running temp and idle speed. I then went inside and removed the SD card from the FSV2 and loaded up on my lap top. I double clicked the automatically save log file on the SD card and then the V8 scan and tune app opened I chose the data window and the file had to be configured, took a minute or so but it came up as a chart that showed the average balance rate and the high and low rate for all 8 cylinders. If I could figure out how to attach a pic I would. Any suggestions? It's getting late now and I'm hesitating to add more. I realize this a fairly old thread so if anyone is that interested I'd be glad to add more detail.
    08 Silverado LTZ 2500HD Black CCLB, 4" DP back Diamond Eye Exhaust with stock muffler, AD 150 lift pump, EFI Live V2 w/ Idaho Rob DSP5 tunes, 60 Gal. Texas fuel & tool w/HM xfer. Dragin' a 32ft Crossroads Cruiser 5er and Hyde drift boat or ATVs when in AZ. Calling card: Ramblin River Rats