Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cts wont recognize my dsp5 tune OS

Lifetime Member

Not sure how Edge expect us to troubleshoot their hardware. I guess we could assist you if they listed what operating systems their product supports and what it does not support. Basic documentation on integration would also be helpful. But I guess if they did that you wouldn't be asking and they would have already helped you.

It's no wonder we never went down the path of approving the integration and extending year model support with customer service and after sales support like that!

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Not sure how Edge expect us to troubleshoot their hardware. I guess we could assist you if they listed what operating systems their product supports and what it does not support. Basic documentation on integration would also be helpful. But I guess if they did that you wouldn't be asking and they would have already helped you.

It's no wonder we never went down the path of approving the integration and extending year model support with customer service and after sales support like that!

Cheers
    Cindy
    Exactly! I was like, well I guess I'm better off guessing in the dark than talking to him haha.

For anyone interested, the issue was internal with the edge unit. Got a new cts2 insight and it works perfectly! Thanks for all the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12