Quote Originally Posted by izcain View Post
No I'm just saying that I only am logging kr in my normal log but when I reply the log I am seeing kr and also knkret pids. The knkret pid just doesn't seem to make sense because it displays from.8 to 2.7 at all times which makes me think something is goofy!
Seems like the only time I reply nowadays in the 4 cylinder section for any 1998- 2006-2007 ish GM anything, cobalt, cavalier, S10, whatever 4 cyls in these years and then some, PO8-P12- P10 etc etc. Actually 6 cylinder trailblazer stuff is a farce as well. IT is to WARN people of the serious Debacle efilive and the guy they hired to produce valid calibrations that actually resemble what GM originally installed in any of the pcm familys i just described. You will pull your freakin hair out trying to make half those calibrations do what you want. THEY aint even close. Absolutely nothing is correct to put together the goofiest tune just to get by.PID selections are nothing close to what gm actually put in these pcms. Try to adjust dtc codes?? Yes that will not work either. Injector fuel rates ya that isnt even close either. But you may or may not be lucky with the car your tuning. I have done 50 four cylinder cars as far as tuning. three have been with efilive, and forty seven others no problem with the other guys. As I have said before it kills me to speak the truth about a software I was so fond of for the first 25 minutes of ownership. Hey if your going to tune 8 cylinder gm cars it is the best. Which we are now into. PM me for additional help you will not receive from efilive regarding any of the above pcms.