Default cos5 boost 60lb dekkas think i have fuel heatsoak issue leaning out

Hi all
    Been tinkering with my VY commodore
    227/243-114 cam kinda choppy idle
    60lb dekka shorties using banish inj data
    walbro 460 pump intank
    vortech v2 running around 8-9psi
    fmic with air temp sensor in cold tank
    only running stock fuel rails at the moment but im wondering ifanyone could throw in an opinion here
    Obviously tune isnt 100% buttoned up yet but its just keeping me chasing round in circles stopping me from getting any further on it
    If i drive for half an hour to let everything stablise before starting to log everything is essentially fine and dandy
    However on the hotter days the lambda will get as lean as 1.5 when commanding stoich especially at low speed around town
    Get out on the hwy again for 10 mins and everything settles back down again within reason.
    i did a decent log this morning of essentially cols start after the afterstart enricment tapered out which iv added to help out the super lean hot startup issue
    most of my log is idle log you can see injector pw stays very close between 2.1-2.2 ms once it comes down to base idle however watching the wideband average just keeps leaning out from
    13ish afr right out to 17-19 with similar inj pw
    Iv messed with the chg temp blending tables in all directions yill the cows came home and also tried just air temp without blending and still cant narrow my ben gap to a respectable level
    many different iat tables have been tried from zerod out to very steep where it should need it but just makes it worse in other areas
    I know it is possible that having the iat in the fmic tank is probably a bad idea but have seen others with similar probs decide to put it there thinking they will fix the issue and has not
    I'm starting to think it is a fuel density issue from heatsoak with the bigger injectors magnifying the problem and that i need to setup a map ref reg to help my rich decel so i should prob convert to return type fuel rails and reg thinking this will help
    Any opinions appreciatedlast one for eval.ctzLog_0169 last log for eval poss injector or fuel heat soak.efi

If you have rich decal , you should install the Transient fuel Cax file, which will give you Table B9021 (minimum Transient pulse width) > have mine set at 0.592722
    and have no rich decel issues with 60lb inj
    Add this then redo VE table and see where your at.
    Back yard boost
    347+ T76 = 770 rwhp 10.96 @ 135 mph

Thanks John That will be first thing to do. I had not worried about the rich decel too much as the lean out issue wont let me achieve stable afr yet
    appreciate it thanks