Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Head Cam Intake ls1 2002 trans am

Lifetime Member

Ok its settled. I will get the LC-2. I will hopefully have it ordered by tomorrow as I am waiting on funding from ebay haha. Thanks to both of you guys for the help, I owe yall a 6 pack!

Quote Originally Posted by oreobadr View Post
    Ok its settled. I will get the LC-2. I will hopefully have it ordered by tomorrow as I am waiting on funding from ebay haha. Thanks to both of you guys for the help, I owe yall a 6 pack!
    Not even close.,lol . Joecar, SSpeedmn , weatherman Shawn (just to name a few) were all they're for me when I was knee deep in my tuning. It takes a ton of time to read and reread the posts, but the info is all there thanks to everyone sharing their expertise.

I'm just trying to pay it back.

That being said, I got a look at your tune,I'll make a second post for that.

While you are waiting for the lc2, I would suggest getting the null modem adapter, but very a single peice, not two like I did due to my impatience.

I would also have on hand a 12v relay since you need one to properly wire the lc2.

Also, if the engine is running, the Wbo2 should be ON. If you have KOEOff, the Wbo2 should be off. This is inevitably how I ruined my first sensor.

Lifetime Member

I just purchased the LC-2 and I will be hopefully installing it after spring break.

Ok, let us know how it goes.

This is the null modern adapter I was talking about. Female to male. I don't know about the company, just saw that they had it for 2 bucks instead of the twenty five I paid at the shack. Also, flea Bay has 10 packs of 12v Relays with connectors and stuff for cheap.

lol, $2 is pretty good (better than $3).

Lifetime Member

Im doing the install this weekend. I need a null modem adapter where it goes female to male, which 12V relay should I get? and what else will I need to set up the electrical? ALso where should I draw the power from? and is ok if I connect the negative to the inside of the car?

Read innovates instructions like 5 times. 😀they were adamant about wiring power and ground straight to battery. If you don't it can cause ground offsets and widebands are really really sensitive to that sort of thing.

Amazon prime has 5 pack of 12v Relays, 30/40 amp Bosch style with the harness for 13$. Coming with the connector harness is a real nice feature. Or you know, something similar at autozone.

To save time on the weekend, I would suggest propopulating the pid list for calcvet, as well as set up the display charts and maps.

Having the map set up before hand will let you see instantly if the Wbo2 is working and recording correctly before you go drive. If you need help, lemme know.

I get your notifications on my phone so I should be able to respond fairly quickly if you run into issues. Good luck.

Lifetime Member

Will do, I am ordering the relays and the null modem connector right now. Thanks again!

Lifetime Member

OK, So I have everything I need. If I run a serial cable set up I do not need to use the brown and yellow wire correct? Also what about the square connector that says input, what goes in there or is that also not needed. Right not I have the serial cable running to the V2 scanner through a mini null modem adapter and I will run fuses through a relay for the negative and positive cables. Is this all I need? Also once I get everything working, do I need to download special software or will it basically read write into efi live?

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast