Thread: PID's for beginners.

Default PID's for beginners.

First things first!
    My truck is a 07 Dodge Ram Chassis and Cab 6.7 in stock form, except for the DMF was replaced with the SMF and dual disk clutch. I have had a glitch when truck goes into regen mode due to the first OEM ECM update in 2009. Unfortunately I didn't force the issue when it was under warranty. Anyway, the glitch causes the engine to have no power under 2000 RPM while accelerating. When the engine gets to 2000 RPM while accelerating it then surges with power and throttle will stick in wide open throttle even if I disengage the clutch. It will stick in WOT for a second (seems like a life time) and took out my stock clutch while climbing a grade at 23K GCW. It is the reason I went to a dual disk clutch.

I'm trying to find the PID's for Regen, before & after pressure sensors to the DPF and any other PID's recommended for this related issue. My ECM is the CM2100. I'm data logging the difference between Regen and normal operation and want to upload the PID's into my AutoCal.

Thanks
    Steve
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 CTD DRW 4X4 C&C, EFILive, PLX Modules using Kiwi wifi II, going thru Lockpick displayed on my NAV screen. SB SMF DDS-3250 G56.

I can't tell you what PIDs cover regen. I'm can't say that I've ever seen any PIDs available for watching regen but then again, I've never really looked.

Are you running a CSP5 tune? If not, you can only do pass through logging with the V7.5 software and you don't need to load the PIDs onto the AutoCal for that. Black Box logging is only supported when running a CSP5 tune.
    Duane

2008 Ram 3500 QuadCab
    Hamilton 110# Springs & HD Pushrods, ARP 2000s, EFILive, SB 3250 DD

Yes, I have the CSP5 and the AutoCal. Dodges PID for regen is named Engine Status which there is a PID for it, but I not sure what that is with EFILive.
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 CTD DRW 4X4 C&C, EFILive, PLX Modules using Kiwi wifi II, going thru Lockpick displayed on my NAV screen. SB SMF DDS-3250 G56.

I did get a possible PID question answered, although I haven't looked on my Lap Top yet to see if they are there. I thought I would share the info, this is for the CMC2100.

PID "CM.REGENST_F" for regen status, the values should be showing up as:

0 None
    1 Normal
    2 DeNOx
    3 DeSoot
    4 DeSOx
    5 Protection
    6 H2ODeSorb
    7 HCDeSorb
    8 DeSoot2
    9 SCR1
    10 HeatUp
    11 SCR Heat