I did an LML tune for a customer last summer but never saw the rig or scanned it in person until it was brought to me to get as CP3 pump last week. when I was done I drove it and could tell it was not hitting max MM3 I'm calling for in my tune which all the others I have done will hit 130MM3, and before with the cp4 it wouldn't make max rail pressure so I wouldn't have been able to hit max MM3 anyway. now it will make and maintain 29K plus with a fleece 10MM no problem, I replaced the drivers side FPRV since it was acting up. no it is running normal and will not go over 101.5mm3 that is the max MM3 I could see. I have all of the table calling for 130mm3 but am not seeing it and my hot tune doesn't run like my test LML does. there was a MAF sensor code present at one time when I checked it but was not turning the check engine light on. the only thing I could attribute it to is if the MAF sensor mess up or a plugged air filter. He needed the vehicle back so I didn't have time top troubleshoot it further but I'm leaning towards a S@B intake and see if I see an Increase in MM3 with that. any other ideas?