Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 LML Trouble code U02A3

Default 2016 LML Trouble code U02A3

Just recently tuned a 2016 LML with full delete and c3 conversion, got a trouble code U02A3 (Lost Communication With Particulate Matter Sensor Module) I went through the code list and there is no code to be found but the truck will throw it after 2 key cycles. the operating system for the truck is 12669774. just wondering if anyone has run into this before. I have tried multiple different combinations and no luck with the light yet.

That DTC doesn't appear to be in the list the ECM has defined (at least in the file I am looking at). There might be a difference between the 2500 and 3500, I'll look in to it.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thank you, I have looked into a few different files too and cant find the code, when I pull it up with the scanner it shows it as a ecm code. it has me scratching my head, never had this on the 2015-2015.5 only the 16

Is the truck a 2500 or 3500?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

its a 3500 Denali

Ok, support will Email you any updates needed to display missing DTC's within 24hrs.

Thank you so much for looking into this!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimitAutomotiveTuning View Post
    Thank you, I have looked into a few different files too and cant find the code, when I pull it up with the scanner it shows it as a ecm code. it has me scratching my head, never had this on the 2015-2015.5 only the 16
    Most likely not going to find any description for that code anywhere. There is no particulate filter module that I am aware of...yet. Let the ecm pretend it is communicating with it and the code will not set.

Mike I wasn't sure myself on that, I figured it might be some weird truck build that GM had it fitted to.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Mike I wasn't sure myself on that, I figured it might be some weird truck build that GM had it fitted to.
    Ross what I have found is if you turn off the wrong can message then the ecm will set that code and the truck will not have a particulate filter module and there is nothing in SI for that code. so I leave the can enabled and have no problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast