Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Efilive software on Roadkill episode

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy366 View Post
    I can say for sure it is not like the show depicts in real life, most lockers are crap, lockers get paid for the day of the auction taking them off the block, usually the good stuff.
    Yeah I think most of the time they are convincing themselves they've bought something good. Like all those shows (American Pickers etc) they over value the estimated resale price big time.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Yeah I think most of the time they are convincing themselves they've bought something good. Like all those shows (American Pickers etc) they over value the estimated resale price big time.
    So true. We look for things we know will sell quick and not so much trash, that they have plenty of in the lockers.
    Best thing we have done so far is bought a bottle for $1 and sold it for $850, it was an 1800's wine bottle with 99% pure silver adoring it in a grape vine pattern, hand made and all correct silver smith marks, have yet to do that ever again, it took 2 years to sell though.

On Gas Monkey Garage (Fast and Loud), they had HPTuners come in to try and get a Hellcat to fire without full wiring harness, HPTuners guy couldn't get it to fire, they (Aron of Gas Monkey) then got Diablo Sport to come in and give it a try, they (Diablo Sport) got it to fire, but had to add some components back to the harness, first standalone Hellcat engine to run without factory harness.
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

How much more horse can you get out of efi live? I know ppe and quadzilla can give you an additional 200 and something horse supposedly, but my question is what all do you have to do to get this extra 200 horses. I mean wouldn't you need to be fueling a lot more than stock, so that would require a lift pump, maybe a modified cp3, and maybe a larger turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by KlUrza View Post
    How much more horse can you get out of efi live? I know ppe and quadzilla can give you an additional 200 and something horse supposedly, but my question is what all do you have to do to get this extra 200 horses. I mean wouldn't you need to be fueling a lot more than stock, so that would require a lift pump, maybe a modified cp3, and maybe a larger turbo.
    It's not the EFILive tool that get's you power, it's the skill/knowledge of the tuner person using EFILive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12