Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: March 2016: EFILive Pre-Release

I just kept trying without disconnecting from V8. It finally took. Had me worried for a little bit.
    Last edited by S Phinney; March 28th, 2016 at 03:41 PM.

I had another episode of the checksum failure with a calibration flash on the same TCM A50. Everything matched before the flash attempt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Stroker View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to the GMLAN tab under engine diagnostics for LML Duramax trucks??
    It looks like it might be a software bug (maybe), calibrations that normally show up in red are being hidden from view, I'll have Paul check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by S Phinney View Post
    I had another episode of the checksum failure with a calibration flash on the same TCM A50. Everything matched before the flash attempt as well.
    Does the ECM flash without any issues on this truck?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Ecm has flashed fine every time except one time. That has been since I updated to the pre-release. TCM has been the problem.

OK, just trying to determine if it is vehicle issue or specific to the TCM, sounds like it is specific to the TCM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Tony ut did everything you asked if it? Shifted at desired rpms, speed and locked up just like you ask it to? Did you actually check to see if it did all if theses items? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Stroker View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to the GMLAN tab under engine diagnostics for LML Duramax trucks??
    Quote Originally Posted by S Phinney View Post
    I have noticed that missing as well.
    Guys just something to be aware of. Your V2 must be plugged in to the USB port when V7.5 is first opened for these calibrations to become visible. That also means you must not have V8 running at the same time as it will not release the USB port to V7 on start up. Just something to observe when you first run V7, look for the LED's on the V2 to flash briefly as the software starts, this indicates V7 has negotiated with the V2 what level license the unit is (which is what determines if those cals show).

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Guys just something to be aware of. Your V2 must be plugged in to the USB port when V7.5 is first opened for these calibrations to become visible. That also means you must not have V8 running at the same time as it will not release the USB port to V7 on start up. Just something to observe when you first run V7, look for the LED's on the V2 to flash briefly as the software starts, this indicates V7 has negotiated with the V2 what level license the unit is (which is what determines if those cals show).
    Thank you for the help. Works everytime.

I had the BETA cals and tested on my 2012, tested a 2013 OS as well, I also sent a file to one of my dealers with a 2014, it followed my changes.

The A50 Beta forum was very quiet, I assume the other testers had similar results as I did, if they did not they would have brought it up in BETA that something was not working, it was like crickets in there, no complaints or issues.

Only one tester stated otherwise, and he had issue with only the Normal Maps, I had none when I cross tested the OS he uploaded.

Not sure what else I can add. Send me the file you have issue with, along with the changes you made and I will test it.

It may be the way you are setting up the changes
    Last edited by GMC-2002-Dmax; March 31st, 2016 at 02:28 AM.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

10-4.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast