Thread: Consult E98 2.8 Duramax

Exclamation Consult E98 2.8 Duramax

Hello to the group I just found this site I am from Argentina, I am a user of winols in what is to create my maps and work formats.

We use the type of reading interface in many cases by obd and others by boot mode. The query is I have read Delco E98 of Chevrolet S10, Motor Duramax 2.8. Well I input the file to my winols and the truth is that the shape of the architecture is very different from what I'm used to in Bosch and Siemens.

I commented on this soft but as little as I look at it you have to create hand-made Eturner maps today a way that this soft find rail example, rail limiters, torque limit, turbo maps, geometry egv. Also if you have that possibility because it is demo or I am right that you have to create your own maps.

They can help me, sorry for my English is really very bad.

Thanks and excellent articles that are in Forum.

Sorry Leon, I don't think anyone here is using your Euro software on these vehicles.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Hi Leon,

Since you posted in the other thread about the documentation; I'll assume you were asking questions about EFILive.

EFILive is tuning software. You read the ECM using EFILive hardware, you edit the maps in our software, then you flash the ECM using our hardware.

There is a free demo version for you to try the software. To look at tune file parameters and maps download V7.5 software from here (you don't need V8 software until you have our hardware).

You can find a user submitted E98 tune file and T43 transmission tune file in post #48 here https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...-Support/page5.

Once you download and install V7.5, the tune files can be opened and you can have a look at our mapping.

Cheers
    Cindy

Thank you very much for your response, as I can do to have an idea of the cost of the equipment and the editing software.?

Many Thanks

Lifetime Member

Hey Leon, here's a link to the main EFILive site with pricing info: EFILive FlashScan V2 w/GM Tuning It's $899 USD for the hardware and 2 VIN licenses, allowing tuning of 2 ECM/PCMs and 2 TCMs.

Additional VIN licenses are $125 USD each and you can have 221 on a single FlashScan V2.

Software is free but requires the proprietary EFILive hardware.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.