Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Known issues with the April 2016 Beta Test Release

Ross, cummins you changed the max speed limit max values so now every file opened says that they are out of range, if you edited them in the past. 250 is the value it is set to.

Paul, the issue with the first post I wrote happens with ANY comparing of 2 mismatched os files. The software is still loading/trying to load the mismatched file into the editor. It even shows the other name at the top after it fails. Doing that, when you hit ctrl F12, and do a compare it says every table is different. As the software loaded in the other file, but all the values are 0, so it says all are changed. Cummins, will throw a crash, others will just show the error and then all 0s..
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me View Post
    Ross, cummins you changed the max speed limit max values so now every file opened says that they are out of range, if you edited them in the past. 250 is the value it is set to.
    This was only recently added, I thought 250 would be enough
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by SASDakota View Post
    Ross I sent a whole new log in to support with some thoughts. Hopefully it is helpful.
    Yes thanks, it was my fault. I had one PID in that stream defined incorrectly which caused the whole lot to get messed up. I'll fix it now so it is correct for the next update.
    Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Oh ok glad you found the cause so quick. I've verified line pressure max is listening to my new values. Working on gains next to match my torque curve. Waiting on TCC before I get into shift points and firmness.

Quote Originally Posted by SASDakota View Post
    I've verified line pressure max is listening to my new values.
    Well that is good news the calibrations are doing something close to what we hoped for

I haven't looked at TCC yet Nick, that was on the to do list but I needed a small break from it

Ross,

Not sure if you guys are open to this, but could you add a I understand dont show again type of thing to the beta warning? I am clicking this about 50 times a day lol. Something similar to the flashing errors in V8? Not a big deal eitherway, its nice to see some trans stuff!

Mitch

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
    Ross,

Not sure if you guys are open to this, but could you add a I understand dont show again type of thing to the beta warning? I am clicking this about 50 times a day lol. Something similar to the flashing errors in V8? Not a big deal eitherway, its nice to see some trans stuff!

Mitch
    Yes, it does get old pretty quickly having to click that warning each time. I'll try and come up with a better option in the next beta update.
    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Yes, it does get old pretty quickly having to click that warning each time. I'll try and come up with a better option in the next beta update.
    Regards
    Paul
    Is there maybe a registry entry/value we can edit to disable it? I started looking through the EFILive reg settings but got distracted.
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast