Thread: terrible rich trims 07 vette. Bad pcm??

Default terrible rich trims 07 vette. Bad pcm??

I'm stumped here. Have been doing some tuning on my 07 corvette and all was about perfect and at once the trims were crazy in the negatives. I even just last put everything back to stock other than I have the rear O2s turned off cuz I have my wideband in the rear O2 hole. it runs fine but if somebody could look at my log that would be great. Oh I also tried 3 different MAF sensors thinking mine may of been bad but it didn't change. I will say lastnight I noticed that while at idle it was horrible rich on the trims as well but this morning I flashed another tune in that I had and went for a drive and all was good. Was good all day then after a minor adjustment on the PE table and flash it went stupid again. Drove 20 miles with the LTFT reading near -17 or more. Could the ECM be messed up from too many flashes possibly?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you also post the stock .ctz file.

What happens if you flash in the stock ctz...?

Here is the stock file. I did try it yesterday and it still was crazy rich. I went out tonight and reflashed my modified tune using the full flash and started it up only this time it only went to -6 range then went back to -1 at idle. I didn't drive it yet but it looks like it is ok. It's almost like it only does this when the car is hot after a flash.
    Attached Files Attached Files

My 2007 Vette does that exact same thing every time i flash it with a modified tune. I just reset the fuel trims and go for a drive until they come back into line. Its very annoying. I thought my pcm was bad also, maybe it is who knows?
    2007.5 Silverado 2500HD Duramax, EfiLive Tuned, Airdog 150, MBRP dpf&cat delete exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by eacostad View Post
    My 2007 Vette does that exact same thing every time i flash it with a modified tune. I just reset the fuel trims and go for a drive until they come back into line. Its very annoying. I thought my pcm was bad also, maybe it is who knows?
    Yea I kinda have it figured out. I found that after I flash it that I let it set for about 10min before I start it then it doesn't seem to do it. Takes alot of time to tune when I have to wait after a flash. i guess it's nice to see that I'm not the only one having to deal with this, haha

Quote Originally Posted by eacostad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mvvette97 View Post
    Yea I kinda have it figured out. I found that after I flash it that I let it set for about 10min before I start it then it doesn't seem to do it. Takes alot of time to tune when I have to wait after a flash. i guess it's nice to see that I'm not the only one having to deal with this, haha
    It appears the ECM is busy doing "stuff" for 10 minutes or so...

my customer is finding this annoying as he has to leave car sitting on dyno doing nothing for 10 minutes.