Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tunefiledepot down?

Lifetime Member

Default tunefiledepot down?

Any info on this? will it be back up?
    "All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."

The site is non- existent, wonder if someone forgot to renew their domain contract?
    2006 Ram 2500 4x4, 5.9 CTD, Laramie, QC
    Fully Built 48RE, Billet Flex Plate, Triple Disc TC, 62/65 HE351cw
    2017 Corvette 3LZ Z06 M7 with Z07 Package

Huh oh... says "Non-Existent Domain".

The domain is not available to buy so I assume something just happen with hosting.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    The domain is not available to buy so I assume something just happen with hosting.

i enter some days ago, in the principal page, there was a note saying they where gonna close the site,

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by 400ss View Post
    i enter some days ago, in the principal page, there was a note saying they where gonna close the site,
    This won't effect professional tuners at all, but could make things difficult for the person trying to tune their own vehicle or custom project vehicle. Hopefully there is an alternate plan of some sort in place.

We'll have to make a point of having new users first save off their PCM read.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    This won't effect professional tuners at all, but could make things difficult for the person trying to tune their own vehicle or custom project vehicle. Hopefully there is an alternate plan of some sort in place.
    I already started getting emails asking for stock tunes. If it doesnt come back online I will look into hosting it, I have several hosting servers but just dont have the time to make a site and upload hundreds of tunes.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    I already started getting emails asking for stock tunes. If it doesnt come back online I will look into hosting it, I have several hosting servers but just dont have the time to make a site and upload hundreds of tunes.
    Yes sir - the cache of tune files was very valuable to individuals working with any controller that could be completely reprogrammed with EFILive. These included the LS1-A and LS1-B PCMs, and the T42 and T43 TCMs.

The LS1-B PCMs ceased production by 2008, and the T42s by 2014. Only the T43 remains in current production.

I found the rational funny about the few number of these that had been sent in recently, so the website must no longer be needed. There really are not many new LS1-B files that could be sent in, but the benefit of those already held continued. Kind of like saying a bank account that you had contributed to for decades was now somehow worthless because you had not added any more funds to it in awhile.

Just sad ...

Lifetime Member

I'd be happy to help someone upload tunes and create a site, don't have a ton of free time but would be happy to help out where I can.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast