Thread: 2012 ram cab and chassis issues,

Default 2012 ram cab and chassis issues,

hey guys, i have installed a motorops tuner on a 12 5500 series truck, initially when they sent the tuner loaded with the software the cruise control switches would not work, (essential for pto) contacted and they send a new tune, installed the new file and the cruise control works however it will not idle up the pto as it shoud, and there is a message in clsuter to see dealer and service exhaust sytem immediatly, contacted again, this message is gone but mil is on for nox sensor circuits, and cruise no longer works again, contacted again sent yet another file that allows the cruise to work, but not enble pto to idle up as it should and mil still on , contatged again, and oncee again the mil is on and cruise works at idle only, is there no tunes available for 5500 series that allows pto operation? i cant be the first guy to try and install on thi stype or truck??? any help wouldl be appreciatee,

There are very very few PTO users doing what you are doing. Stick with it, sounds like they are trying vs the usual blow you off routine many will give you.

Quote Originally Posted by MobileProg View Post
    There are very very few PTO users doing what you are doing. Stick with it, sounds like they are trying vs the usual blow you off routine many will give you.
    Yeah they have been great! They actually after the first three attempts purchased a stick software package from chrysler fca Inc to decrypt it for this specific vin. So I don't have any complaints just wondering if others out there have ran into it and could maybe point me someplace or give them some more info. Makes me feel good to know it's not a common issue! !