Thread: error codes

Default error codes

trying to switch from tow mode to hi-performance but error codes 0322 and 0331 come up and won't let me continue. Tom

Lifetime Member

Are you attempting to flash your vehicle or are you attempting to switch a custom operating system on the fly?

Is your vehicle switched on to the accessory position while you are attempting to flash? Do you have any other items plugged into the OBD port?

Your vehicle information and software versions would also be helpful.

AutoCal support is managed by your tuner, have you made contact with them?

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Default Error codes

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Are you attempting to flash your vehicle or are you attempting to switch a custom operating system on the fly?

Is your vehicle switched on to the accessory position while you are attempting to flash? Do you have any other items plugged into the OBD port?

Your vehicle information and software versions would also be helpful.

AutoCal support is managed by your tuner, have you made contact with them?

Cheers
    Cindy
    Switching tunes from tow to hi-performance. Can switch to mpg or tow no problem. When I try to switch to hi-performance the error codes come up and will not let me continue. Tom

I am having a similar issue with my truck, but I have a 2008 dodge 2500 and have had the efi live autocal tuner on for about 8 months now. I have never had a problem with it at all. so I took the tuner out to see if I had an trouble codes and I didn't, so unplugged the tuner and went to start my truck and it wont at all, seems like I'm not getting any fuel for some reason but when I went to plug it back in I get an error code of 0281 which is not data received and I'm stuck now. really need it fixed and figured out as it is my daily driver

Quote Originally Posted by rewerts7 View Post
    I am having a similar issue with my truck, but I have a 2008 dodge 2500 and have had the efi live autocal tuner on for about 8 months now. I have never had a problem with it at all. so I took the tuner out to see if I had an trouble codes and I didn't, so unplugged the tuner and went to start my truck and it wont at all, seems like I'm not getting any fuel for some reason but when I went to plug it back in I get an error code of 0281 which is not data received and I'm stuck now. really need it fixed and figured out as it is my daily driver
    Have you tried to disconnect the batteries for a few minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Have you tried to disconnect the batteries for a few minutes?
    I have not yet, I will try tomorrow. I am also calling efi live to see also about what's going on when I try and flash my stock tune it gives me a error code 0312