I have been reading on this forum for some time, I have tuned my previous truck and had plenty of help from these forums, but I have a new project and have run into a issue that I cannot find an answer for here so far....

I have a 1999 Z28 that I have finally purchased a pcm license from efi live for the flashscan v1.2, I am using efilive tune 7.5, and I was hoping to upgrade to a efilive custom os but I had problems while fully flashing the custom os. It would not finish a full flash after 3 attempts so I decided to just forget about the custom os and run the stock os and just flash the calibration file I had been working on. The pcm was erased when it failed to program to the custom os, so it still had to be fully flashed with the original tune file I had. The original tune file was fully flashed complete with no issues, but after it completed I had a few changes to update but when I started the programming process this time it pops up the "please license this pcm" box. I already licensed the pcm before I started any programming and im at a loss of what to do now. I did notice that I could pull the pcm info and the vin was n/a000000 so I updated the vin without a problem, but still cannot make any program changes. Please anyone with advise on this would be appreciated.