Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 ZL1 A6 Shifting issue's - Cant Datalog "EQ Ratio vs RPM"

Default 2013 ZL1 A6 Shifting issue's - Cant Datalog "EQ Ratio vs RPM"

2013 ZL1
    A6 Transmission
    Upper and lower Pulley set. Ported blower.

His shifting is really goofy, pulling timing where it shouldn't be. Under REALLY light throttle.
    I think I know where the problem is, but I can't get EFI to datalog "RPM vs EQ Ratio".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EQ vs RPM.jpg 
Views:	697 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	19611

Sorry for the lame picture. But I can get the vehicle to datalog RPM just fine (obviously). But the EQ Ratio, I can't find it anywhere amongst the PID's.

Any thoughts?

Log SAE.LAMBDA instead.

Interesting, I would have NEVER guessed that, hahahahaha.

I will try it shortly, thank you!!

Post the log file when you get a chance (and I would be interested in the stock tune file also), thanks.

I wish I had it!!!!!

The customer of mine just bought the car. 5,000 miles on the clock. Someone put on it a set of the Lenginfelter upper and lower pulley system to generate 13lbs of boost.
    Well, he brought it to me because it was shifting goofy!

I was able to solve the shifting goofy part a while ago. So, he wanted more power. That's where I did a Cat delete with JBA test pipes, Steigmeier ported blower, lower T-stat, Roto-Fab W/W resevoir, Afco heat exchanger.

And now its shifting goofy all over again! But it's only had the LIGHTEST of throttle. Which is why I'm trying to data log that one small portion of the table to see where the goofy shifting is coming from.
    It's pulling timing, is what it's doing.

So, I don't have the stock base file (I wish I did). But I don't mind posting the data logs for you at all!

Did you previously edit the torque model tables to get it to shift properly...?

I did.

The SAE Lambda does nothing for the table I am working with. I am thinking that the funky shifting will be corrected by editing the "Torque Model EQ Ratio Adjust" table. I am trying to data log for this table to see where exactly I am when it is shifting. It only shifts funny under very light throttle from 2nd to 3rd gear. Do you agree that this is the correct table to be messing with or do you have other recommendations to try? I do not have the stock file as it came in to me modified and running horribly. Would it be quicker to talk over the phone if so I can get you my number?

I'm not sure unless I see other tables... but do go ahead and play with the torque model.

I'm open to suggestions.

would you like me to post the file?

I really rely on the monitoring of the tables X and Y axis when data-logging. That's the problem I'm running into, without the proper PID, the "ghost" only moves on the RPM cells.
    For instance, when I am data-logging RPM on the "Scan" portion of the software and I have the customers file open on the "Tune" portion of the software, I utilize the "ghost" that hovers around the cells where the vehicle is operating. I love this tool!!!! But I'm afraid to mess with this table too much until I can properly data-log the cells.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast