I've read the tutorial over and over haha its def helpful, but it also feels like you need to have a background in tuning the older PCMs to understand the concepts behind it. The HPT link was more a dummy's guide.

Also something I'd like to see is how a small section on MAF tuning. I've read of people turning MAF off dialing in VVE .. then turning VVE off and dialing in MAF and then activating it all to get the final tune with much better behavior. Heck I've seen some people swear by a pure MAF tune with VVE turned off permanently.

Also what do we do when we get into the ignition timing? Esp with a boosted motor? Do we just set it high and hope the knock sensors pick it up, then turn it down until there is no more? Or is there a better way?

Is there somewhere I can look to set up my injector table? I have 80 lb/hr injectors and is there a science to setting up that table?

What's the best way of attacking the whole setup? Is there a step-by-step on what systems need to be looked at that someone should follow from beginning to end?

I know I'm asking a lot and most say get a book or sign up for a class but we have a wealth of knowledge hear already, the only issue is if anyone wants to share their knowledge.

Reason I'm going into all this is I'm a relative NooB to tuning this with a general understanding and it's def a steep learning curve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk