Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bag of parts........

set of brand new 30% injectors from industrial shipped to customer in pa the injectors were put in prior to the bag of parts and ran great low egts and hardly and smoke. but customer wanted bag of parts. I walk the customer thru team viewer to do the data logs on his truck.

E54_0028.efi here is a data log
    Attached Files Attached Files

and the tune file

Lifetime Member

Do you have a matching log prior to bag of parts? Is it the same tune prior BOP as it is after?

Also, at what point is it smokey?

same tune no changes when the bag of parts was add. and no prior log with the new injectors. just log of injectors with bag of parts

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    E54_0028.efi here is a data log
    Need to also include desired VS actual rail valve current, and total fuel system flow, it helps to edit the rail valve current table easier.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

I was just going over your log, and I see where you went WOT on it the actual rail was all over the place fluctuating up and down. Without the rail valve current PID's and total flow, it's a shot in the dark where to modify the B1010 table. And does it do this in all the tunes the same, or is it worse in one than others? I see you're still running the 01 tune file, this sucker gave me FITS in my BURB before I finally ditched it. I would randomnly get PLUMES of black smoke dropping it in to gear, sometimes no power, and so on with the same OS in a DSP2. I ran it for about a day before I ditched it and went back to the 6006 and took care of ALL of my weird tuning issues. For the most part it doesn't look to bad UNTIL you go WOT, then it fluctuates all over. Get teh 3 other PIDS to look at teh rail valve current table 1st, but this might end up being either a hard part problem in the regulator from a piece of debris getting in during the BOP install, or an OS problem that MANY of us had with the 8873 OS. And 1 last thing, you need to redo your pulse tables. you've taken way to much pulse out of the tables. Take a stock table, pull 100 from the WHOLE table, then reduce it by 10%, add 100 back in to all the tables that shouldn't be 0, and you should be real close on your pulse tables then. 30 overs only need about a 10-12 % reduction AFTER you account for latency, you went WAY to far for 30's which is going to cause idle issues.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

ok thanks for the info thefermantor. I am going to redo the injection tables and yes it does it on all tables and does idle fine. but going to clean it up some

but will the 6006 os be able to have the ac work I have had a another dmax that someone ran a 6006 in it and ac stopped working

would u by chance have a stock 6006 os file

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast