Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A50 line pressure control

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    T87 reading and flashing has been in the software for a long time (since late 2014 to be exact).
    We also posted in the beta section a while ago some 'basic' mapping for the T87/Allison combination, but no pressure controls. It has never been included in a public release because the feedback was that it just wasn't comprehensive enough to be useful.
    is there a chance that more will be mapped out in the future?
    2015 3500HD crew cab long bed, 6" fabtech, slightly tuned, emissions intact.
    2005 dmax ccsb, EFI live tuned DSP 5 Full built motor, S471 billet single, More better built trans this time. and lots of other things.
    1984 CJ7 powered by a 2000 LS1. 4L60E.
    2012 Jetta TDI 6 speed manual, (yes the dirty the bastard haha)
    2003 Jetta TDI,
    1986 K10 LQ4/4L80E

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    Just tried to open a Allison 2015.5 file with the V7.5 Editor, message about unrecognized file.

I skimmed Beta and did not find a beta calz. file for T87.

Perhaps I just don't see it.
    Ok I take that back, I never released it to beta because what I had figured out was all wrong, I guess I did put my tail between my legs and walked away in frustration only to then work on 68RFE (I can't get a break can I?)
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Ok I take that back, I never released it to beta because what I had figured out was all wrong, I guess I did put my tail between my legs and walked away in frustration only to then work on 68RFE (I can't get a break can I?)
    Everything is for sale for a price, just have to find the right Salesman, you know the kind, like when you buy a stereo in a parking lot from a guy in a white van.

You don't ask questions, you just pay him and move on.

I just have to find that guy selling it from his van no questions asked.......as in someone on the inside selling that information to people on the outside.

You know as well as I do that is exactly what is going on......especially if you are one of the best hackers/reverse engineers and its got you bamboozled, if its that hard to do someone is getting information in order to be able to do it.
    Last edited by GMC-2002-Dmax; June 9th, 2016 at 06:35 AM.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Lifetime Member

July 2016 Beta software contains T87 transmission tuning parameters. Announcement can be found here https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...mission-Tuning

Cheers
    Cindy

The Line pressure tables in the T87 are missing as well. Any word on any development on these? Seems like the most important part of being able to tune these controllers is either being left till last or not being looked into at all.

Lifetime Member

Thanks for being the first to provide feedback on the T87 Mitch! But posting it in an A50 thread will ensure its impossible to find when the time comes for the first review. Could you please post your development requests in the T87 thread.

Cheers
    Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Absolutely.

Mind you guys, it is not like we aren't putting these missing tables in because we can't be stuffed, we just don't know how the system works or where the tables are.

Cindy, I see a lot of the posts about no response about Beta when it came to the A50. When this is back on the table for review and possible enhancements, I am more than happy to help where ever I can or it may be needed. My A50 in my LML is my tuning guinea pig anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Your message implies that EFILive offers 2 versions of software - one version that has these features and one version that does not.

I can assure you that isn't the case. The EFILive software is the same for every user.

Ross can't multi-task between controllers. It's impossible. A50 is scheduled to be looked at again, but it's not a critical priority for us given the time taken for feedback. To put that into perspective, A50 spent 3 months in beta. The week of the release was the first time that anyone indicated that what was available wasn't enough and some features didn't work as designed. That incident changed the entire beta process; where beta software is now available publicly.

Since that change in process....the most requested item for Cummins - 2011-16 transmission parameters were added. We've had feedback from 1 person. Go figure.

Cheers
    Cindy
    2003 LB7 ECSB
    - Not Built, Intake, Mbrp Black Series 5" Straight, Banks Big Head Wastegate
    - Bagged in rear with Air Lift, 305/65/17
    - EFI Live By Myself, Used For Work
    - Sold at 242k

2011 LML CCSB
    - Stock... For Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123