Hi all,

I have been doing minor tuning on and off for years, doing easy things like engine swaps that need codes shut off, small tweaks to fuel/MAF/transmission tables, etc but our shop built an engine that I believe is beyond my abilities to tune unfortunately. We are also planning a few more turbo builds in the near future and need to set up a good repoire with a tuner that can get things done!

Employee at my shop built a twin turbo'd 6 liter using a stock low mileage 6 liter out of a 2006 truck. We made our own harness and set it up to use a 2002 6 liter truck calibration. What it basically boils down too is I don't feel comfortable writing a calibration for this engine. If it were my own engine, I would feel more comfortable as if it were to blow up because of my own stupidity, I am out my money, not someone elses!

I am looking for a company that is pleasant to deal with and can get me a calibration written at a reasonable price so we can get the vehicles up, running and driving well enough that we can get them final tuned at a shop with a chassis dyno . A local company would be a bonus, I am located in SE Wisconsin so Milwaukee and Chicago are relatively local for me!

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!!

Mike