Thread: Tune needed for 2015 1LE camaro with bolt ons

Default Tune needed for 2015 1LE camaro with bolt ons

Car is manual and has CAI cold air intake, long tube headers through full 3" exhaust with hf cats. I need to delete rear o2s and skip shift. Anyone have a tune to get me started ? If not Ill have to wing it and learn as I go lol.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mrbowtie26; June 19th, 2016 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbowtie26 View Post
    Car is manual and has CAI cold air intake, long tube headers through full 3" exhaust with hf cats. I need to delete rear o2s and skip shift. Anyone have a tune to get me started ? If not Ill have to wing it and learn as I go lol.
    Thanks
    Here is the script I made for my 2010 SS to deal w/ the rear o2s. I'm not sure if it will work for your ECM, maybe someone in the know can chime in.
    Cal: 12635862
    https://github.com/OpCode1300/E38_Tu...sable_CATs.txt

Can not help w/ the skip shift.

Quote Originally Posted by opcode View Post
    Here is the script I made for my 2010 SS to deal w/ the rear o2s. I'm not sure if it will work for your ECM, maybe someone in the know can chime in.
    Cal: 12635862
    https://github.com/OpCode1300/E38_Tu...sable_CATs.txt

Can not help w/ the skip shift.
    Thanks I appreciate it I'll look into if it will be compatable. Were there any other changes like for cai or anything ?

Post some logs showing LTFT's, may be we can correct the MAF and VE/VVE.

Post a pic of your CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Post some logs showing LTFT's, may be we can correct the MAF and VE/VVE.

Post a pic of your CAI.
    I'm waiting for my new ecm to come in so I can program it (leaving the stock one u touched encase I need warranty work). Ill be posting more info on my setup once I get the ecm in. Thanks for the help appreciate it !

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbowtie26 View Post
    I'm waiting for my new ecm to come in so I can program it (leaving the stock one u touched encase I need warranty work).
    That won't work - if they check, they will know that the original ECM has not been used solely. The cost of tuning a vehicle that is under warranty is no longer being able to make a claim under warranty - if you are an honest person. It is this type of foolishness (also known as fraud) that caused the SPS / TIS programming restrictions to be implemented last year - making tuning more difficult for everyone.

+1 I agree, the entry fee is giving up the warranty.

What happens is when you go back for warranty work, the ECM will show that it has been away from the vehicle (it has logged fewer miles, and other checkpoints)... this alone will disqualify your vehicle from warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    That won't work - if they check, they will know that the original ECM has not been used solely. The cost of tuning a vehicle that is under warranty is no longer being able to make a claim under warranty - if you are an honest person. It is this type of foolishness (also known as fraud) that caused the SPS / TIS programming restrictions to be implemented last year - making tuning more difficult for everyone.
    Appreciate the input maybe I'll just use the original ecm then. I was told on the forums that the ecm does not match up info with the bcm etc and there is no way to match it like that i more so wanted to do it for dealers voiding entire warranties for something unrelated which they've done before (though I know they're not supposed to). Obviously if i did a bad tune and the car runs lean and pops a piston i wouldn't expect a dealer to warranty it.