Hi members, I have a customer that has a 2010 Dodge C&C 5500 that was originally equipped with the Aisin auto tranny. He has had a few issues with it in the past and we decided next time he "broke" it we'd do a swap to an Allison tranny. The Allison is in along with its own standalone controller and wire harness and its ready for a test run. Before we try this new combo out I need to flash the ECM (so I'm told) with a compatible manual trans file. I've looked on the file site and a few other places and haven't run across the file that I need. I mainly tune large (class 8) trucks and could possibly use Calterm to blow the correct file in but using EFI Live is much more stable for this. And the more stable...the better!

There may even be a file that I could use that's on the tune file site, but I don't know enough about the OS's and compatibility to know for sure. Does anyone have a compatible manual trans file for this truck/ECM or could you tell me which one is compatible? Here's the info on the controller:

Calibration ID: 71301434AQ

Also, this is a CM2100 ECM.

Any help is greatly appreciated!