Thread: Help with Air Density Table Error E5750

Default Help with Air Density Table Error E5750

Can someone please look at my tune and tell me what I am doing wrong.

Problem is when I tune any truck I always have the Air Density Table error where it will default to 5 then I usually set E5750 to disable. That usually solves my problem. Until now I am trying to tune a 08 6.7 and for some reason it runs like complete crap when that is set to disable. If you turn the high idle on it starts surging and blowing tons of white smoke.

I finally figured out the problem and it is definitely something to do with the E5750 setting.

It has to be the way I set up my tunes because every single 6.7 I have tuned the Air Density defaults to 5 which is what it does when there is an Error.

SO whats the ERROR what am I doing wrong.

Thanks for any feedback this is driving me nuts.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lifetime Member

Have you logged the truck going into this surge and white smoke condition?

There are a few things left in the tune that are going to be issues with your various CSP5 programs. Logs would make it very apparent which they are.

I logged it doing the white smoke surge thing but it doesn't show much. It shows it command 30mm3 for a split second again and again. Timing is normal pressure is normal.

It is 100% related to the E5750 switch. I had it working (not surging) and only changed that switch and it started surging.

I set the speed density error default to 1 and that seems to be a work around but I don't think it's the right fix.

I'm convinced it's something to do with turning all the emissions stuff to not reported. I must be turning something off I'm not supposed to. Causing the fault/error.

On my 6.7 tunes I have

E2593 and E2594 set to 1. None of my customers have been up in the mountains yet and this seems to work okay for them.

I also have all my limiters maxed out, it appears that your E2536 and F0522 are not. Not sure if that is causing an issue but it could be.

Hope this helps.

Edit.... Totally did not fully read your last post. I see setting those to 1 has worked for you.
    2011 6.7 Cummins, ARP 625's, 5" Flo-pro, S&B, Some Carli stuff, 35's

2008 5.3L Chevy, Long tubes, CAI, 220 cam, 4.11's

Thanks for the suggestions rbp4u,

Yea changing those two settings to "1" seems to work. Not sure if this is right or not though, still not sure if I should be getting the error that is causing them to default to 5 or now 1.

Also thanks I totally missed those limiters, not causing the issue but probably holding the truck back.

I guess if anybody else reads this down the road the workaround fix is to set E2593 and E2594 to "1".

Lifetime Member

The E5750 table has been problematic when set to disabled in my experience. I have experimented with it over time on several trucks and always leave it enabled now as it will likely cause problems when set to disabled.
    2019 Ram 6.7L 68RFE
    2003 VW Jetta TDI