Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
P0650 is a bit concerning, the ECM is trying to turn on the SES/MIL and either cant or it's on all the time...

Lost comms with the BCM (not surprising) and lost comms with the EBCM (again not surprising).

As Ross said, if VATS is still active it wont ever start, since it is then VATS are ok.

Where is the ECM from? If it's not a brand new unit, was it flashed with an incompatible OS than what was originally flashed? (This isnt likely as the service # and OS # match.)

With all the truck stuff installed, does it behave the same way as before? Starts, revs to 1500, back down, any pedal kills it? Have you verified the pedal wiring is correct for the truck pedal?
Everything was pieced together which I'm sure is making things more complicated. When I pulled the tune out it was an 07 Avalanche 1500 tune. I'm not really sure if someone put that in there or it is the untouched factory calibration. Any way to check that? One thought I had is that the ECM and TCM were purchased with the harness (from PSI), and maybe they patched with HPTuners. Then I patched with EFILive, and maybe that is causing the issues I'm experiencing.

The truck hardware makes everything worse. The TB does not open all the way, and when it does, it closes shut as if going into reduced power mode. Also, the truck 87mm TB does not clear the hood, and the pedal is far from ideal to work with,

So at this point, I'm looking to start over. Have ECM flashed with a Tech 2 to a Corvette tune with an OS of 12617631, the computer service number should support that. It will also ensure the correct TAC module in the ECM is correct for the OS and hardware. Will that eliminate the patch if done by HPTuners? Going to change to the silver blade TB and Corvette pedal. I know the Corvette only came with T43 and 6 speed auto, but it appears that the ECM OS can be used with a truck TCM OS with the T42.

In the process of verifying the TB wiring, but with key on engine off, the silver blade TB appears to operate properly.