To give a brief description of what I'm doing before I get to the question. I have a 09 Saturn sky (came with e37 not e67) that I have put a ls3 in. I used a e67 ecm and built the harness and intergraded it into the org sky harness. I used a 07 ctsv OS on the e67. The issue i'm having is getting the ecm to link to the bcm which controls the gauges, cruise and start signal. If I disable vats it will crank and run but nothing at the bcm. I have tried linking with a tech 2. snap on verus with a 2532. I have the org sky vin in the ecm I have also tried the cts vin. I can see the bcm with the scanner and it's showing no errors but still not working. This has been done before with the ctsv os but I am not sure if has on a 09. The 09 appears to be a little different. It has no class 2 data communication as well as a few other differences. I am wondering if the gmlan communication protocol is a little different. I am usually pretty good at working thru most things especially if it was a wiring issue. But I really believe it is a communication issue. I have searched all over the net for a week now with no luck. I really hope someone here has a solution or at least maybe point me in the right direction. Thanks