Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 411 Swap cheat sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Lextech View Post
    As previously stated----Send me a PM with your name, year of truck, e-mail address so that I can contact you.

Jeff Jones---Lextech
    PM sent. Thanks Jeff!

Hello. I am new to the forum. In fact, this is the first posting on any forum for me.
    I am transplanting a '99 4.3 in to a 4x4 build of a '52 Willy's CJ3A. I want to swap the black box from the Blazer to a 0411 PCM. I have already emailed Lextech asking for pinouts for this application. I would like to know if there is an advantage to pinning the new PCM and tuning as an Express Van, as some have done, or if I am best to pin and tune as a 2002 Blazer. I am not sure if the pinning is the same or not. I have attempted to compare pins of the different years but find some discrepancies that make me unsure. I will also be making it a stand alone system without EGR, rear O2 and other emissions. This project has been an exciting challenge for me and even more exciting as I get closer to installing the drive train. I hope to drop her in this weekend for the first fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaber View Post
    Hello. I am new to the forum. In fact, this is the first posting on any forum for me.
    I am transplanting a '99 4.3 in to a 4x4 build of a '52 Willy's CJ3A. I want to swap the black box from the Blazer to a 0411 PCM. I have already emailed Lextech asking for pinouts for this application. I would like to know if there is an advantage to pinning the new PCM and tuning as an Express Van, as some have done, or if I am best to pin and tune as a 2002 Blazer. I am not sure if the pinning is the same or not. I have attempted to compare pins of the different years but find some discrepancies that make me unsure. I will also be making it a stand alone system without EGR, rear O2 and other emissions. This project has been an exciting challenge for me and even more exciting as I get closer to installing the drive train. I hope to drop her in this weekend for the first fit.
    Sounds like a fun project. I would be interested in following your progress. I am trying to convert my 350 ramjet mefi4 in a landcruiser to a 0411. I have a donor 1999 L31 2500 harness and blown engine for parts I am planning on using. Big learning curve for me, but fun. From what I read, the 0411 would be a step up from the black box.

Dcon,

I will be working on my wire harness this weekend. Most of my time this past week was positioning the engine, fabricating frame horns for the motor mounts, and trying to figure out how everything is going to fit in that tiny engine compartment. The steering is going to be a trick. I just purchased a steering column and parts from Speedway Motors. The exhaust manifold has an EGR port that protrudes out right where my steering shaft needs to be. If I can't get around it I will need to find a manifold that doesn't use EGR. I have compared the '99 PCM pinout with the '02 pinout. There are several '02 pins that are labeled simply as "reference". I am not sure how these line up with the '99 pins. The '02 O2 sensors low reference wires are also a mystery to me. I "think" that reference is just ground but not sure. Hopefully I will get it figured out this weekend as I am transferring wires from one connector to the other and tearing wires out of the harness I don't need for a standalone system without tranny control. Pictures attached.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210407_090520.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	23775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210409_195738 (3).jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	23774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210410_113141.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	863.8 KB 
ID:	23776

I'll let you know how it goes. I don't think there is much difference between the V6 and V8 swaps.

Hey I was needing the 411 swap pin out sheet for a
    1998 Chevy k1500 4WD 5.7 4L60E
    My email is Jamyn.Wolters@usd210.org
    Thank you

Hello am looking in to doing 0411 swap on a 99 7.4 suburban would like to get info on getting a spread sheet
    Thanks. Kemnetzj@yahoo.com

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123