Thread: calc pid no longer works???

Default calc pid no longer works???

I have a Tech Edge WBO2 that is wired into the left rear O2 harness. I hacked it to have a 0-1 volt output and made a calc pid to convert that to AFR. It worked until I upgraded to 7.3 and now, although I can select it in the pid screen, I can't find it on the dashboard screen. What has changed? What do I have to change to make it work again?

Obviously, I can undo my hack and feed the TE WBO2 in via the A/D in the EFilive hardware, but I shouldn't have to.

What are the equations for the builtin WBO2 calcs? I scanned all the files and didn't find anything.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

The equations are in the file:
    \Program Files\EFILive\V7\Configuration\sae_generic.txt
    Search for the text: Tech Edge

Installing the latest software may overwrite/reset your dashboard files - you may need to add your AFR gauge back onto the dashboard.
    Right click on the dash and select Add->Gauge->theme->gauge name. Where theme is the folder in which you saved your AFR gauge, and gauge name is the gauge's filename.

To resize/reposition your AFR gauge, right click on the dashboard and uncheck the option: Dash settings->Lock dashboard (or use Ctrl+Alt+L hotkey). Then left click on the gauge and it will show a white border. Drag and resize the gauge with the mouse. Then re-lock the dashboard to prevent accidental alterations.

Make sure the PIDs: {EXT.AD1} and {EXT.AD2} are selected and that your Tech Edge wideband PID(s) are also selected and returning valid data. Regardless of what is displayed on the dashboard, the [Data (F9)] tab page will display the selected PIDs and their values.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.