Thread: Can only get 90mm3 of fuel, what's wrong?

Default Can only get 90mm3 of fuel, what's wrong?

Hey fellas got a question about my lb7 tune. When my hot tune runs it's course I can only get 90mm3 of fuel and Im commanding 110mm3 of fuel. I've do everything everything I can think of to try and get there but the end result is still a max of 90. All of my limiter tables are set above that so now I'm stumped any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

An LB7 can only go to 100MM3 of fuel(I command 108, but the scanner never displays above 99.6mm3 of fuel). You're forgetting a limiter, the torque tables. They don't just limit fuel when defuel is commanded. B1102 is the max allowed torque for ANY given throttle input, and if you cross it against B0741, you'll find why you're limited to 89-90MM3 of fuel.

BE VERY CAREFUL TOUCHING THESE TABLES!

More ALLISON's have been DESTROYED by messing these tables up than anything else. If your new to adjusting them, I would STRONGLY reccomend making SMALL adjustments, logging, and noting how it shifts and drives. These 2 tables control the defuel events during shifts as well as limiting overall fueling. They NEED to remain close to stock for smooth shifts and proper defuel. I ONLY modify B0741 in the top 3 rows. And when modifying B1102, you must retain the proper curve in the graph or else you will get some NASTY flared shifts.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.