Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Why no DSP for LML?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDMAX View Post
    I did not say you were getting shut down. I simply shared public document found here.
    https://mega.nz/#!R4FDARAA!hsyhZ3eHG...1JJ0ou3JnNAOCs

I don't know why you continue to slander my company name. I have not said anything negative about yours.
    I do sell others products. I also have a large dealer network. Not only are you defamating my company and causing us to lose sales.
    Your also doing it to our dealer network.

"It didn't offend me, just showed your intelligence" - Kory Willis

Maybe I misunderstood this but 1&0's are hard to keep people from stealing or copy and pasting just pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtygerman View Post
    Maybe I misunderstood this but 1&0's are hard to keep people from stealing or copy and pasting just pointing that out.
    Well that is true, but the same logic might be applied to mp3's and movie files, they are only 1's and 0's too.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Just to clarify LML switchable tuning (OS Upgrade) is not available to the public? I've been watching this thread for awhile hoping I would be able to do my own LML switchable tuning. Can one of you tuners send me your CAX file so I can do my own tuning...

Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    Just to clarify LML switchable tuning (OS Upgrade) is not available to the public?
    There is no such thing as an 'OS Upgrade' for switchable tuning on LML, it is just manipulation of a limiter table based on a switch input. We allow you to edit the table used but I don't know what else sits in the background to make it work.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    There is no such thing as an 'OS Upgrade' for switchable tuning on LML, it is just manipulation of a limiter table based on a switch input. We allow you to edit the table used but I don't know what else sits in the background to make it work.
    Which limiter table is being used? Thanks.

which limiter table is being used? Thanks.
    b0457
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

Quote Originally Posted by DURAtotheMAX View Post
    b0457
    Fuel Temp reduction factor? What equals tune one, two, three, four, five? Thanks.

Well it isn't a true switchable tune, you are simply applying a limiter based on a false sensor input reading (now your switch).
    There really is no Tune 1, 2 etc like in the past which is why we certainly don't refer to this trick as 'DSP', because it really isn't.

Fuel Temp reduction factor? What equals tune one, two, three, four, five? Thanks.
    There is a lot more than just changing one table to make switch control the fuel rate. You don't have to use fuel temp sensor either you can use IAT, EGR temp, etc any sensor that ecm needs less would be best. You will need to edit several axis and disable some bits and then turn off diagnosis for the said sensor. Then you will need to have a switch that is capable of controlling the resistance and no one switch works with every method. So that being said there is many ways to control fuel rate and a working setup takes a lot of time to make it work and be reliable. There is way more involve than most know and requires little more than a cax file that's why you only see the best of the best offering it and very seriously doubt they will share their hard work.

100% spot on Mike, we don't know how it is done from start to end, it was not our idea to mimic or claim to be our own but we already had the axis points in the software (just hidden from user modification), that since got opened up for editing. If there is some other 'hidden' things to make it work then I can't tell anyone what they are because I don't know. And those that made their own .cax files I would expect wouldn't make them public.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast