Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why no DSP for LML?

I am just excited to see our industry moving forward in the face of increasing security and the threat of it putting a hard stop to what many of us have been doing for years

Lets just hope (fingers crossed) that this will continue with the L5P!

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    That is correct SASDakota, PPEI decided to put their LML switching tune exclusively on EZ Lynx. Once it was released with installation instructions it became clear to some people how the system may have worked so others have now done it too. The key difference is that Nick decided to stick with EFILive when it came to distributing the tunes and now it looks like PPEI will also port their EZ tunes on to EFILive as well.
    Ah thats the easy way! I decided to go full force and just CAXd in all the changes. Whew.. ready to go home.
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    No legal battles fought or being fought at all.. and if it came to that - I wouldn't say a word. The truth of the matter is - it simply looked very bad seeing KrazyOn and then Whitehorse having the same tune levels/descriptions especially after the convo I had with them. Mike sounds like a solid stand up fella, KrazyOn just by their piss poor wording and assumptions of ezlynk I have no respect for.. especially since we made a post about it and people come up stating he said we were getting shut down, don't order, OEM is going after tuners and other silly things. Anyways, this isn't the place for it... but everyone be cautious and always on the lookout! I have been stolen from more than I can count and get plenty royalties these days from catching folks.

I won't discuss anymore here, thanks guys.
    I did not say you were getting shut down. I simply shared public document found here.
    https://mega.nz/#!R4FDARAA!hsyhZ3eHG...1JJ0ou3JnNAOCs

I don't know why you continue to slander my company name. I have not said anything negative about yours.
    I do sell others products. I also have a large dealer network. Not only are you defamating my company and causing us to lose sales.
    Your also doing it to our dealer network.

"It didn't offend me, just showed your intelligence" - Kory Willis

If you guys want me to close this thread and remove what probably should be removed just say the word.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I vote yes. Delete the whole thread.

I think IP theft is a big issue and should be discussed. But not with cannon fire. The Efi live forums shouldn't be a place where everyone is just denouncing eachother.

Ok, by request I have hidden the posts that went off topic, sorry guys I don't like censoring things but it was getting a little bit emotional between you all. In the end the arguing was not even to do with EFILive products directly.
    If anyone involved in the discussion that had been hidden is not happy about this then send me a PM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Even though I appreciate your opposition to censoring, that was the right move.

Ok, by request I have hidden the posts that went off topic, sorry guys I don't like censoring things but it was getting a little bit emotional between you all. In the end the arguing was not even to do with EFILive products directly.
    If anyone involved in the discussion that had been hidden is not happy about this then send me a PM.
    I actually thought we were in the private area.. Sorry. :-)
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

how do I pm?

Your post count is probably too low to send PM's, but I don't really want to be drawn in to this to be honest as the topic was more in line with issues relating to another tuning product totally unrelated to EFILive.
    DemonDMAX I have hidden any comments that were made mentioning you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast