Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What table should I look into for clues?

Quote Originally Posted by Forcefedperformance
    Here is the Log Files With The Added PIDS..Itook the truck for a drive today and the first pull it did not lean out Run #4......The second Pull it leaned out but not between 2-3 this time It did it between 1-2 Run #5. the tune is to big to post...can i post it some where else?
    What size injectors? Also, I assume you have modified the MAF curve?

I actually went to the custom operating system number 5 now and I decided to try out SD for a while. I eventually plan on running it with a MAF in open loop. Thanks for the help anyway.
    Brian

Brain, if you are going to the trouble of tuning it in S.D or off the TPS then why would you refit the MAF?,
    I must admit, the TPS mapping has never been tried with a MAF, the engine combo's that would require TPS mapping would cause some serious reversion issues with a MAF so people would not bother.
    I have not run O2 sensors for a long time now (well, I use the load v's AFR map), and my engine still runs the AFR's I want all day everyday, no MAF, no O2 feedback (apart from the WBO2 of course). Once everything is dialed in then there is not much need to rely on O2's or a MAF to keep the tune in place.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I have read where the MAF makes the car more consistant from day to day through weather changes. As long as I can get the SD tune on the money than I won't care about adding the MAF, but I'm battling an issue now. I get the car to where it is on the money in auto VE, but then as soon as I turn it off and restart it the next day itdoesn't want to idle or drive at all. It will be very lean until it gets up to operating temp. What I don't get is it used to idle perfect until I did the autoVE tuning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12