Thread: All liscences gone

Default All liscences gone

Went out to flash my car with some changes to the tune today and it says it's not liscenced and I've flashed it several times already check my liscences and they are all gone. Anyone else experience this? And is there a fix or am I screwed.

Lifetime Member

In the message you sent me you said you could see the licenses on your FlashScan but not your PC.

If they show on FlashScan but not on your PC, I'd say you have a USB issue. Make sure you are running the latest public release or beta software and firmware. That will install the USB drivers. If you don't have any luck, then you'll need to try a new USB port on your PC, or new cable to try and narrow down the issue. Once you update and can see the licenses on your PC, try again.

Efilive licensing is tied to ECM serial number (not vehicle VIN), so if after you update and try again and you still can retune the ECM previously tuned, you'll need to provide details of the vehicle, along with a license backup file to support.

License backup files can be created by following the information on this page. https://support.efilive.com/kb_artic...9413-RPHL-6309

Cheers
    Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Post screenshots.