Thread: LMM Table Changes

Question LMM Table Changes

Been having issues lately since I updated my V7.5. I upgraded an OS to DSP5 and the base fuel table in the Non DSP section is the same as it has been but the base fuel tables in DSP 1-4 are all different from the Non DPS table and they do not go into the timing calc field anymore. I have attached 2 screenshots. Also, in DSP2 Low Alt Fuel, it will only display NM no matter how you set it. All others will display FT/LB in the torque side pane. Screenshot of that is attached as well. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSP Base Fuel Table.PNG 
Views:	255 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	20364   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSP Fuel Pressure DSP Tables.PNG 
Views:	248 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	20365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NM.PNG 
Views:	225 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	20366  

When you make a DSP tune, the new DSP tables are populated using a script file to fill in the values. Some OS's have different values in the base file than others, so that is your issue with the non dsp tables not matching the dsp tables(it's a pain, but if you want them perfect, you have to go in yourself and correct them). As to the NM, theres several anomolies with the LMM's for about 3 years now or so. I know I posted up about the fuel pressure tables a few years ago, don't know if that one ever got fixxed or not. It just goes with dealing with computer codes and constant upgrades going on.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Thank you for the info. The issue is the tables no longer cut and paste into the timing calc which they used to. I've used this OS to make other DSP5 tunes and I have not had an issue like this until recently. I will revert to my laptop which has not been updated yet. My PC crashed so I had to buy a new one and do a fresh install of everything. That's when the issues started.

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    When you make a DSP tune, the new DSP tables are populated using a script file to fill in the values. Some OS's have different values in the base file than others, so that is your issue with the non dsp tables not matching the dsp tables(it's a pain, but if you want them perfect, you have to go in yourself and correct them).
    Yes you are correct the new DSP maps are just populated with data from a stock tune we used at the time when the DSP patches were created, unfortunately I can't think of a way around that. Pretty sure it does say in the tutorials something about this and users should be aware that the maps in the DSP (and CSP) upgrades may not match the stock values for all trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    As to the NM, theres several anomolies with the LMM's for about 3 years now or so. I know I posted up about the fuel pressure tables a few years ago, don't know if that one ever got fixxed or not. It just goes with dealing with computer codes and constant upgrades going on.
    Sorry guys, it is just one of those things that because we are a metric country I just forget to ever check if things are ok when set to imperial (I think that is what you mean?).
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Yes you are correct the new DSP maps are just populated with data from a stock tune we used at the time when the DSP patches were created, unfortunately I can't think of a way around that. Pretty sure it does say in the tutorials something about this and users should be aware that the maps in the DSP (and CSP) upgrades may not match the stock values for all trucks.
    Thank you but I think my point is being missed. Maybe I have not stated it right. I took my stock tune, made it a DSP5 and have had no issues. I downloaded the latest release and opened the tune to do some more editing and now the tables are as I have posted. Was not an issue before. I will double check everything and go back to my last version and compare. Thanks again.

Sorry guys, it is just one of those things that because we are a metric country I just forget to ever check if things are ok when set to imperial (I think that is what you mean?).
    Yes. I have only found the 1 table I posted to not switch over to Imperial. Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdirtymax View Post
    Thank you but I think my point is being missed. Maybe I have not stated it right. I took my stock tune, made it a DSP5 and have had no issues. I downloaded the latest release and opened the tune to do some more editing and now the tables are as I have posted. Was not an issue before. I will double check everything and go back to my last version and compare. Thanks again.
    You mean the RPM axis isn't matching between the two screen shots?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I think you just need to keep a copy of this somewhere..

Countries which don't use the metric system..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map_of_countries_that_dont_use_metric_system.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	20377

I know this is going a bit off topic but I think the USA is officially metric but they haven't actually changed everything (well, anything).
    They started but it never continued....

You mean the RPM axis isn't matching between the two screen shots?
    Correct. I didn't notice it until I copied and pasted into the timing calculator that something was off. That's when I noticed the extra RPM's are in the DSP tables now.

To add to this, the fuel pressure is not scaled right. At least in the lower RPM's. At Idle in the DSP 1-4 Tables, it calls for 60MPA at idle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSP1 Fuel Table Wrong.PNG 
Views:	186 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	20492   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSP2 Fuel Pressure Wrong.PNG 
Views:	159 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	20491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSP3 Fuel Table Wrong.PNG 
Views:	155 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	20490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSP4 Fuel Table Wrong.PNG 
Views:	168 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	20489