Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: October 2016: EFILive Beta Test Release

Nah, still got it (for now). It's a good little jigger. Used car market is also pretty dead anyway so i rotate between the cruze/colorado to get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tre-Cool View Post
    Used car market is also pretty dead anyway so i rotate between the cruze/colorado to get to work.
    For sure, I took a big hit on the sale of my Diesel Cruze mid year. It only had 14,000 on it, 3 years old and I got less than half what I paid for it!
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    For sure, I took a big hit on the sale of my Diesel Cruze mid year. It only had 14,000 on it, 3 years old and I got less than half what I paid for it!
    I almost sold my Sonic to get something slightly larger, but didnt want to lose over 50% what I paid for it in 3 years. So I'm modding the crap out of it instead haha.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Installed latest beta, Yay for being able to see above 255kpa from sae.map now!

What a mess they created with those PID changes, oh well, all good now.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Well I full flashed the Cruze with the new beta, and I can safely say nothing bad happened .

Also how important is the 40 second rule, at least for newer ecms. I've just been completely ignoring it lately and starting the vehicle the moment I hear the lift pump turn on (like a split second after the flash).

The way we come up with that number is to monitor the ECM's current drain on the bench. On nearly every ECM when you turn the IGN off the ECM doesn't actually instantly power down, it goes and does some housekeeping duties that is cannot do whilst running the engine. What we've done was time the shutdown process for each ECM and use that as a guide for users. I don't know if it is absolutely necessary, but GM also have a similar thing with TIS telling users to key off for a minute before starting the vehicle after a reflash....it's your call if you do it or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123