Hi Guys
I have 2003 LS1 (241 heads) completely stock internals, 6 speed manual, Garrett GT42R Turbo, 7psi of boost
I had it running with stock injectors (was lean off boost but 10:1 on boost) but ran out of duty cycle (aprox 3000rpm and 2.5psi) so i have upgraded to Bosch ID1000 injectors ( i used the plug and play data from here.... http://injectordynamics.com/wp-conte...-3-29-2011.xls)
I changed the injector settings and now it idles at 11:1 and when you touch the throttle it goes lean upto 17:1 and is hard to start.

There isn't any point attaching my current tune as i have now butchered it and it also has cold idle issues for the last 4 years (just after starting cold it would flair between 1000rpm to 350rpm for 30sec then after 2min of driving it would do the same then be all good until the next cold start, i initially thought it was the IAC but a new IAC does the same thing)

What i need is a base tune that i can work from to get me going, currently the car is not driveable as it is too lean and hard to start, i have a big event i need to get the car to on Sunday and it's also my daily atm.
Can anyone help me out, i can turn VATS off and make other adjustments to suit my engine conversion as required, just need something in the ballpark.

Fuel pressure is manifold referenced and is set at 58psi @ atmosphere
car idles at 18-20" mercury

Hope this is enough information to get a newby going... Thanks in advance