ID:	21617

Here is what I see when I select the PID's tab:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PID Capture.PNG 
Views:	365 
Size:	283.0 KB 
ID:	21616
    Doing my best to fix what ain't broke!!

Ok, now open the V7 scantool, and goto the PIDs tab...

and then, click on the heading of the column headed Parameter (click on the word Parameter) to sort on this column, then scroll down, you should see CALC.AEM1.

Joe,

I had to take a couple days to do some fab work, so I've been out of pocket. After not looking at it for that time, I see what you are saying, and I feel like a dunce. Tunnel vision I guess or something, but I knew where to look, it just wasn't clicking in my mind.
    It's there, but I can't try it out until maybe next month. I have a chance to use a scissor lift for a few weeks, and I have to get the conduit up and wire my lift for the shop, lighting, etc.

Thanks for all the help!!

No worries...

Joe,

I have copied the PID file in this thread into the folder and I still cant see the PID when I open up the 7.5 scan tool. There is nothing in there that says AEM. What am I doing wrong?

I need to reread thru this and catch back up. I've dropped off the map since the flood from Harvey. Thank God I didn't leave my V2 at the shop!

no mater what I do it wont show the AEM calculated pid. I can see all the rest ant if I try them all they don't read t he same as the gauge from the AEM 30-300 unit. Ive been reading for hours and I just cant make sense of what I'm doing wrong . Can I get some help here?

COS 5
    EFILIVE V2
    Analog input

Quote Originally Posted by articSS View Post
    Joe,

I have copied the PID file in this thread into the folder and I still cant see the PID when I open up the 7.5 scan tool. There is nothing in there that says AEM. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by articSS View Post
    no mater what I do it wont show the AEM calculated pid. I can see all the rest ant if I try them all they don't read t he same as the gauge from the AEM 30-300 unit. Ive been reading for hours and I just cant make sense of what I'm doing wrong . Can I get some help here?

COS 5
    EFILIVE V2
    Analog input
    Did you download this file calc_pids.txt and place it in the folder C:\Users\<you>\Documents\EFILive\V7.5\User Configuration...?

Start the V7 scantool, goto the PIDs tab, click on the column heading Parameter to sort by that column, then scroll down that column until you see CALC.AEM1...

post a screenshot.

Joe,

A lot has happened since I started to try to get this AEM Wideband going. I've put my dog to sleep cause of cancer, had hurricane Harvey run 8ft of water through my shop for three days, and lost both of my parens od Dec. 29th.

In light of that, I try to keep busy, and this AEM is a loose end I want to get back to working on. Here is a screen shot of the calc.pid in the 7.5 folder on my laptop. The address is a little different than you posted, but I believe that's just because I don't have my name assigned to this laptop:

Name:	Calc pids screenshot.PNG 
Views:	526 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	21973

Here is the screen shot of the pids in 7.5 scantool:

Name:	7.5 scan tool PID Capture.PNG 
Views:	416 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	21974

Does this look correct to you? I looked down in alphabetical order to where calc.pids would be, but that isnt there. I see the AEM Wideband up at the top, so I screen shotted that. Is that how it will show up?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scatfish View Post
    A lot has happened since I started to try to get this AEM Wideband going. I've put my dog to sleep cause of cancer, had hurricane Harvey run 8ft of water through my shop for three days, and lost both of my parens od Dec. 29th.
    Those are all hard things, I hope all gets better for you.

In light of that, I try to keep busy, and this AEM is a loose end I want to get back to working on. Here is a screen shot of the calc.pid in the 7.5 folder on my laptop. The address is a little different than you posted, but I believe that's just because I don't have my name assigned to this laptop:

That looks right.

Here is the screen shot of the pids in 7.5 scantool:

Name:	7.5 scan tool PID Capture.PNG 
Views:	416 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	21974

Does this look correct to you? I looked down in alphabetical order to where calc.pids would be, but that isnt there. I see the AEM Wideband up at the top, so I screen shotted that. Is that how it will show up?

Thanks.
    On that page, on the pid CALC.AEM1 go rightclick->More Info and it will show you what other pids need to be selected...

it looks like you need to select the pid EXT.AD1.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456