Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: LML wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    His main focus is gas calibrations and the flood of those keeps arriving on a weekly basis. But I think one of his comments was 'how did you even manage to do what you did, this is horrible'
    Horrible...........nahhhhh, miserable is more like it !!!
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

I know I just found a table the other day.........now just have to try it out and see what it does or doesn't do.

LOL
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Reward for any body willing to help me figure out how to load this into the LML 12669774 and 12646249 guess I'm just not as smart as I thought I was.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by staytuned View Post
    Reward for any body willing to help me figure out how to load this into the LML 12669774 and 12646249 guess I'm just not as smart as I thought I was.
    Is this meant to be a Table, switch, or other?

Kory posted it previously but I cant figure it out. It is suposed to help with the LML vane control. I am having trouble in this area with the vanes going to zero when throtling up and boost comes up slow. I thought this may help me.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by staytuned View Post
    Kory posted it previously but I cant figure it out. It is suposed to help with the LML vane control. I am having trouble in this area with the vanes going to zero when throtling up and boost comes up slow. I thought this may help me.
    If memory serves that was a sensor conversion to voltage. Similar to faking the fca duty/mA.

You have no axis to the data for starters so EFI doesn't know how much data to display from your address. Speaking of, is that a copy of the address Kory posted or do you have the address?

If you do not have the address, talk to vortecfcar about getting the needed information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    Holy crap... I suppose i should log in more often. Let me address a couple of things and also open some minds.

I started doing all of this not knowing a thing and having no money. I didnt have even the money at the time to do the V2 buy in.... Which i understand is in part why fish is gone.. but i wouldnt be here and order 100s of thousands in autocals a month now without the little help in the beginning. I started with nothing.

When there was originally no LML support, we pushed.. we got it done and then thankfully EFI stepped up and allowed us to flash through their software. They then later offered mapping support as well. 100% grateful... but going in to say - these freakin new controllers are VERY difficult to find tables in. I many times work 18+ hours a day trying to just find 1 table. Yea, its that difficult and requires the work to be put in to make it happen... You cant expect Ross to do this every day on the same controller... Hell, the hex address im going to GIVE away in this post will give you total turbo control alone (Ross can add it in later on)... Is it the best way? Not sure, but guess what - it works... and that is something many "tuners" need to learn these days is you can manipulate whatever tables to do things they were not originally designed to do to accomplish your goal. Hell, 1/2 the things i see being requested in here i can do in efilive with ZERO cax or hexwork. If there is something you want added they dont have, start studying the heck out of 2D curves and go to work. thats what I did. I didnt want to wait or have to depend on anyone - OR put all my eggs in 1 basket.. I learned. I'm a 28yr old "Kid" as many say and one of the youngest tuners in the game... There is no excuse for anyone to not be able to make this work as they wish.

EZLYNK - I'll touch on that since we are in the open. The picture that was posted showing to be byte for byte - was indeed NOT a picture taken from ezlynk... who knows what it was taken from - but it didnt match. Ezlynk shared 0% the same source code or data of the Derive stuff as the future results will show. ZERO%. My best friend has worked his tail off on that product and im not here to discuss it, but to throw around a frivolous lawsuit like its fun and games in here isnt too cool when i have watched Brad literally be in tears of exhaustion developing this product the last 3 years. The judge actually stated as well to actually have evidence before bringing the case back in. The TRO was dismissed, there is ZERO % the same... the evidence that was there honestly couldnt even be used because they didnt know where it even came from. PPEI got bundled into the suit simply because we resold the product. Very silly.

EFILIVE - I still sill tons of EFI and i have zero intentions to stop selling EFILIVE. I have a great respect for EFI, Ross, Cindy, Paul, and the whole crew... we have all made each other great finances and have also had (AND STILL HAVE) a great relationship. My loyalty to EFI is still there.. just because you offer more than 1 platform to get things done - does not make you unloyal" by any means. I know Brad has also reached out a few times to EFI to even maybe work with them a little... So there is ZERO bad blood on the EZ vs. EFI - and i want everyone to know that.

LML SOTF - You can do it - it will require additional work to make it solid... Earn it.

Allison Pressure - It is not a easy one to figure out.. Instead of harassing Ross on it... start doing some digging on how the stuff works and give him a hand on it.

-------

Now, since we are here... here is my wishlist:

- Mass script function that works to OS (In the works and i cant wait)
    - Lawsuits filed against those infringing all of our hard work by hacking EFI.
    - A "DO NOT SELL/BAD TUNER" list for people that get caught stealing stuff.
    - People to be more open minded and speak respectful to EFI in general... If only ya'll knew how hard it was to define the maps they do - and do it with such simplicity for us to understand.

This isnt a jab at ANYONE... but just doing google search and my name pops up on this - so read it all.

12660477 - Turbo Control
    ; Address(es) BitOff Bits Typ Inv
    ; -------------------------------- ------ ---- --- ---
    ADDR = 3FE14E 0 16 SNM 0
    ;
    ; Units Factor Offset Prec MinLimit MaxLimit MinUser MaxUser
    ; -------- -------------- -------------- ---- -------------- -------------- -------------- --------------
    SI_SLOT = % 0.01220703125 0 4 -1000 8000 -1000 8000
    ;
    ; Units Factor Offset Prec MinLimit MaxLimit MinUser MaxUser
    ; -------- -------------- -------------- ---- -------------- -------------- -------------- --------------
    IM_SLOT = % 0.01220703125 0 4 -1000 8000 -1000 8000

String search and will line up to all other OS.
    This was the original post

Lifetime Member

We've spent significant time adding parameter support based on the feedback in this thread. The developer wasn't able to find everything that everyone wanted, but he did make progress. You'll find the updated calz files here for testing. https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...pdate-Jan-2018

Cheers
    Cindy

The turbo/boost tables responded as expected and the underboost timing table really helped too ! Thanks.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910