Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed Limiter

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    Wow..........we must have some kind of psychic connection.

For some reason some of the Timing Tables in there exactly match tunes I wrote over 3 years and some months ago.

Imagine that, someone else has created a tune and they were able to duplicate my timing maps in some of the tables, with "0" differences, an exact match, what are the chances that could happen ??

That sure impresses me.

LOL @ this hacked up file.. has tonys timing tables, my OLD OLD signatures in it... too funny. When people cant develop on their own...
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Well I surely wasn't trying to start a war. In all honesty this is not the file currently running in the truck do to the timing tables or whatever. When you stand on the throttle it sounds like a powerstroke at idle. I posted it and asked for any ideas with the speed limiting at 98. I will email a moderator to delete this thread and I will as well delete the file. Again sorry for stirring up any bad emotiins

Hey it's the tuning world. Smoke and mirrors and all that.

Its not a big deal........its just theft of someone Else's info, its happened before, sure it will happen again.

Its a constant battle to keep things secure and with any lock someone will always try to pick it.

Those are not all my timing tables either, but as I said, the signature I put in the timing table is unique, it would be unrealistic for anyone to randomly duplicate the change.

Just as Kory noticed things he does or used to do in there, so did I notice certain specific changes.

You can keep the thread open, what difference does it make now anyway........the tune has probably been downloaded a gazillion times anyway.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Well, I deleted it anyways

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12