Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed Limiter

Default Speed Limiter

Can someone please tell me where we are missing the speed limiter? As far as I can tell it should not shut down at 98, but it does.
    Last edited by Cyrperformance; November 29th, 2016 at 12:27 PM.

Lifetime Member

B0608 "0" across the whole table worked on some older stuff but does not work for my 15. Maybe give it a try but don't get you hopes up. I have not had any luck with mine either.
    Last edited by rcr1978; November 28th, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
    04 LB7
    2010 LMM
    2015 LML

B0603.

Well the cruze has two of those for whatever unholy bosch reason, but that did the trick there. The values in B0608 is actually acceleration so setting it to zero is just kind of telling it to just halt instead of slow down.

It's wierd we ran basically the exact same settings in a 13 Denali and it would go forever. Gonna have him try the B0608 as I did find that set to zero worked for some. We will see. Thanks

Wow..........we must have some kind of psychic connection.

For some reason some of the Timing Tables in there exactly match tunes I wrote over 3 years and some months ago.

Imagine that, someone else has created a tune and they were able to duplicate my timing maps in some of the tables, with "0" differences, an exact match, what are the chances that could happen ??

That sure impresses me.

www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snipesy View Post
    B0603.

Well the cruze has two of those for whatever unholy bosch reason, but that did the trick there. The values in B0608 is actually acceleration so setting it to zero is just kind of telling it to just halt instead of slow down.
    I will give that one a try thanks! I kinda quit dinkin with those in that list, last time I lost the cruze completely on a few of those.
    04 LB7
    2010 LMM
    2015 LML

Oh the car lol not the cruise control.

Although yes it could kill the cruise... One way to find out.

Lifetime Member

Yeah I typed cruise and went back and changed it to cruze thinking I spelled it wrong after seeing yours
    04 LB7
    2010 LMM
    2015 LML

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    Wow..........we must have some kind of psychic connection.

For some reason some of the Timing Tables in there exactly match tunes I wrote over 3 years and some months ago.

Imagine that, someone else has created a tune and they were able to duplicate my timing maps in some of the tables, with "0" differences, an exact match, what are the chances that could happen ??

That sure impresses me.

Well I didn't write this tune and actually downloaded it over a year ago online. If it is wrong of me to put it here I will take it down. I'm not looking to upset anyone so if I did then sorry.

Since all the tuners lock down their work and use permissions for where it goes and who gets it for flashing, its most likely a hacked file, again, its not your fault, the file history shows when things were changed and that file had original changes in July 2015, then the history shows more changes in 2016.

If you downloaded it from a forum or got it from someone its most likely been obtained in an less than honest way originally.

Some of it looks familiar, some of it is most likely someone else's work cut and pasted together.

As someone who has looked at these every day for over three years we all have a signature change we make, at least I do, as in obvious as it may be to the person who hacks a file its like a black marble in a jar of white marbles.

I do some things on purpose to make a mark in my all of tune files, and this one shows my mark in a few places, the timing table being an exact match was a dead giveaway the tune you posted is either a cut and paste or was a hacked tune altered by someone at some time.

Good Luck
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast