I'm currently offering these datalogging cable assemblies up that are capable of monitoring boost, drive pressure, fuel pressure, etc.. Anything you want. Three ranges are available.

0-15 psi
1-100 psi
0-1000 psi

I'm monitoring lift pump pressure, and drive pressure currently. You can also log your lift pump supply pressure and fuel rail pressure at the same time which helps to determine if you're using your lift pump setup to the full potential. Will be especially helpful for the guys with MITUSA pumps that create high pressures. You'll see the changes in rail pressure accordingly. The sky is the limit. The twin turbo guys can monitor drive pressures between stages or boost between stages etc..

Works with FlashScan. A more capable version is available for the FlashScan V2 when it comes out.

I have a box that will let you select 2 channels of data to monitor of a total of 4. That way you can leave the sensors/harness installed and just choose between the channel's you wish to log. The V2 will accept 4 analog inputs so I'll have a total of 8 channels, 4 selectable at a given time.

Contact me at fleece@fleeceperformanceengineering.com for pricing and more details.

Thanks,

Brayden