2011 Cadillac CTS-V
6-speed car
33% OD lower pulley. Full Length headers. Brian Tooley Cam. Deatschwerks twin 300c's

I've tuned this car once before where he was having fuel pump issue's. It was on the stock injectors along with the stock fuel pumps.
He ran out of fuel pump. So the customer decided to swap out the fuel pumps for the DW300c's and the modded FPCM. He also decided to add in the E85 sensor and get everything tuned at once.

I made some preliminary dyno pulls with the stock injectors and the E85 to make sure everything was working good...which it was! I was not taking the car up that high in RPM due to the lack of injector. So I kept it under 4k RPM's with no real issue.

I swap injectors....
Fuel Injection Connection 1000cc injectors

I have NO experience with these injectors. But the data sheet I received from them seemed to be of good quality even taking the time to explain how to get a 100+lb injector to work in a processor that only supports up to a 60lb injector. Now, I'm an ID1000 fan! They look like ID1000's, without the cost. But, I figured with good injector data....

So, I decided to give it a shot....and I ran into issue's!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm getting really inconsistent A/F readings on the dyno. One pull i'm at 11.5-11.7. The next pull it goes into the 12's....

Does anyone have any experience with the FIC injectors?
Would someone mind taking a look at my file and letting me know where I went wrong?

I only scaled it back 20%. I wanted to go slow with tuning and I didn't want to loose my resolution so I figured I would go slow and easy and scale back my airflow tables accordingly as needed.

Thank you for the help!

(E-67) Adam Smith 2011 CTSV Manual (12639469)_E85-1000cc(Fuel Injector Conn.)00004.ctzwot 4.efi