Thread: Need some help please

Default Need some help please

Hey I'm tuning on an lbz using this software, I used it to turn off the egr functions. Since doing that Im having a terrible time with the turbo. First I was getting overboost codes, shut them off. Now I'm getting a manifold pressure sensor high code. Is this all caused by the egr or am I chasing some other problem?

Lifetime Member

Post your tune, what is likely happening though is that your vane position tables are overshadowing your boost desired tables after shutting off EGR function.

lbz stock tune -egr 2.o.ctz im gonna try building another tune off the stock file. I think i screwed up and modified a hot tune i had laying around. this is the tune thats in the truck now.

Went data logging after building a new tune off of the factory tune. Injector 3 is at -150 for balance rate and I'm 2,000 psi low on rail pressure under load and it's building up to 7 psi more boost than desired, I'm gonna change the injector and retest.

Also instead of turning the egr control off I just changed the parameters so it's never on in the new tune