Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 lml. Looking to delete.

Default 2011 lml. Looking to delete.

Got my flashscan v2 early and im playing with the software. Need help on how to read the computer and tune truck to run on deletes. Help would be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

You can't read the ECM, you can't do deletes on the LML.....were you told that before you bought it?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    You can't read the ECM, you can't do deletes on the LML.....were you told that before you bought it?
    O won a 6.7 cumminns thats already deleted but imbswitching to efi live. My dd has the lml and wants it deleted also. So i bought a flashscan. My question is why can you buy efi live dpf delete tunes from a vendor, but cant access anything from the laptop? Do you have to download the stock file from another source?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lifetime Member

If you see a delete tune offered by an EFI vendor then that vendor has modified the tune outside of EFI live prior to tuning with EFI software and license/sell it to customers. That is a quick overview of what is going on.

That being said you can use a V2 or autocal to tune both 6.7 cummins and LML but tune files will need to be purchased accordingly from vendor.

We do not have access to the delete tables in the US, but they are available outside the US(due to the EPA). Some tuners offer delete tunes that they have built, and simply use EFILIVE as a flashing tool to flash the tunes in that they have built.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Not sure about you guys, but if we are talking about the LML, then yes, you can do an EGR Delete with EFI Live. We do work for off road racing, and that is the one thing that goes right away. I know you can't see the parameters in the US Version of EFI Live, and I do know you can't mess with the EGR down there. But I don't live there, so ya.

so if your outside the US you get access to the delete tables??? If so... thats kinda jacked up that my money doesnt buy the same thing someone else's does based on where they live. If other versions of the software are available what decides what version you get?

Quote Originally Posted by izazzel View Post
    so if your outside the US you get access to the delete tables??? If so... thats kinda jacked up that my money doesnt buy the same thing someone else's does based on where they live. If other versions of the software are available what decides what version you get?
    Message me your trucks info I can get you a blank file with codes killed

Quote Originally Posted by izazzel View Post
    If other versions of the software are available what decides what version you get?
    US Law, EPA enforcement, little things like that
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

no i mean what tells the software/hardware that you live in the usa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast